Sunday, April 3, 2011

General Conference

I wish general conference happened more than twice a year. I just love it. We are soo blessed to have such easy access to all of the church's material. I watched the very last session in my bed with my feet lifted and it was wonderful. Sometimes I feel like the brethren are telling us more than they are actually telling us. Like if you are really really listening and pondering and taking in every word that comes out of their mouths, you realize that they are indirectly telling you more. Like hidden secrets that they want to share but only want the ones who are really wanting to hear it, hear them. It is so cool! Kind of like all of the things about what happens inside the temple. You are not supposed to talk about that stuff outside of the temple but sometimes people will tell you things indirectly. Like when my boyfriend tells me that everyone is family. Speaking of, marriage was a huge topic this general conference ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment